Develop advanced cookery techniques by producing a range of dishes, from preparation to presentation. Further your understanding of restaurant supervision with skills in planning, developing and costing menus, and managing staff. Get real-world experience on work placements in restaurants
Duration : 14 Days
Registration Fee = Rs.5,000
Total Course Fee : Rs. 65,000 + 5,000 ( Registration Fee ) = Rs. 70,000
- All types of Soups & Breads
- All types of Salads and Salad Dressings
- Meat and Fish Dishes
- Training of recipes and menus of 5 Star
All technical and practical training related to cookery
- The course is conducted in accordance to the NVQ Framework
- All Course Material will be provided by the institute
- Enrolled Students will receive a T-Shirt of Dailies Lanka Hotel School
- For Practical training all students will be provided with Chef Uniforms, Hat, Apron, Tools and Utensils.
- An Internationally recognized certification is awarded for students who successfully complete the diploma.