This course allows students familiarize themselves with various aspects of the house keeping such as, types of guest rooms, bed making, evening turn down service and principles of cleaning. It is an opportunity to gain relevant vocational skills, Knowledge and experience in the Housekeeping department.
Duration: 3 Months
Registration Fee: Rs. 5,000
Total Course Fee: Rs. 40,000 + Rs. 5,000 (Registration Fee) = Rs. 45,000
- 5 Star Hotel Operations Knowledge
- Room and Amenities Housekeeping
- Training in Cleaning Equipment and Housekeeping Practices
- The course is conducted in alignment with the NVQ Framework.
- All essential course materials are provided by the institute.
- Enrolled students will receive an exclusive T-Shirt from Dailies Lanka Hotel School.
- For practical training, all students will be supplied with necessary ingredients and utensils.
- Successful completion of the program leads to the attainment of an internationally recognized certification.