The aim of the Front Office Operations is to introduce the students to the systems and procedures required for Front Office Operations. It emphasises the importance of high standards in personal qualities and the provision of customer service.
Students will develop knowledge and skills in reception procedures as well as understanding the key legislation that relates to reception procedures. They will also evaluate the suitability of different procedures for a range of hospitality outlets.
Duration: 3 Months
Registration Fee: Rs. 5,000
Total Course Fee: Rs. 40,000 + Rs. 5,000 (Registration Fee) = Rs. 45,000
- 5 Star Hotel Front Office Operations Training
- Linguistic Training and Terminology for the Hospitality Industry
- Comprehensive Front Office Operations Training
- The course is conducted in alignment with the NVQ Framework.
- All necessary course materials are provided by the institute.
- Enrolled students will receive an exclusive T-Shirt from Dailies Lanka Hotel School.
- For practical training, all students will be supplied with essential tools and equipment.
- Successful completion of the program results in the attainment of an internationally recognized certification.